I like this Wonder Woman Gold Armor: Wonder Woman 1984

 I was searching for this product for long. I found it. It is

Wonder Woman Gold Armor: Wonder Woman 1984 

 


I still remember this movie interpretation of Wonder Woman’s Golden Eagle Armor from Wonder Woman 1984! 

The facial likeness to Gal Gadot’s is pretty spot on. It is golden color. of gold paint on the armor. It is gorgeous. The figure has the wings to be detached, you just pop them in and out. It is on a round base stand, a removable flying stand, and a collectable card. I wish she came with a lasso for more dynamic action poses, but all-in-all, a great figure! 

 You can just take a look on Amazon by clicking below link.

 The reviews for this product are 5 star. It gets so many satisfaction. I like it and keep it in my minds and won't forget.

DC Multiverse Wonder Woman: Wonder Woman Action Figure

评论